brrrrrrrrr Its Cold in Orlando
Thursday, February 09, 2006

Yes you are reading correctly its cold in Orlando. The morning temps here were in the 30's and the same for tonight. Help where did I move to. I thought it was Florida. But the last couple of days I think I must of have moved to a cold state in my sleep. lol I guess this couple of days with the cold weather is okay, just knowing that the summer is around the corner and the heat will be here to soon and I will be wishing for the cold weather. Boy there is no pleaseing response to the weather. Just a short blog for tonight as I want to scan some pictures in and go through the pictures that I have saved on cds to see what I can scrap. And I want to play with the Microsoft Picture it alittle more tonight and then there is this book I have started called Angels Watching Over Me. by Michael Phillips. It is a story about slavery. So far its a pretty good book. So see you all here later or I should say tomorrow.