This Weather
Saturday, February 11, 2006
There are times I wonder why I moved to Florida. The last couple of days it wasn't for the weather, as our temps have been in the 30's. And now its raining. It has been raining all afternoon. Well this Saturday as been an eventfull one. I have cleaned the house, laundry and the shopping for the week. And the best of all I have created some more layouts. This is becoming addictive. I was reading this magazine called Digital Scapbooking 3. They have some great ideas, free websites and even free websites to download different fonts. In this magazine they were talking about storing and saving your layouts,in other place other than your computer so after reading this article, I started looking into that. And found two. One which I noticed my cousin was using. So you guessed it registered with them.
  • Lifetime Moments
  • . Here is one of the links that I have registered with. Click the lifetme moments link and then hit my photos. I have started to upload my layouts in there. As in reading this magazine, it said that those were a free hosting site to store your work. Which is great at the rate I am going my hard drive would be full. So now I need to start cleaning up my hard drive. LOL
    Well I want to read some more of this magazine and get some ideas so I will close this for now. I will post some of the layouts that I have created today tomorrow. Have a good night and may the angels watch over you all.