Man Where
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Did this week go, here it is Wednesday already. Work has been really busy, although they still are only giving us 32 hours, which I guess is better than not having a job. I have been busy with cutting out my envelopes for my cards, I have about 15 cut and clued, I still have more to cut and to clue, but my fingers got tired folding them, so I will work more on them tomorrow. I still have to do the stamping on them, and then there is the return and address labels to make. I been planning for our Church's Gospel Out Reach which it is this Saturday. I think we are all set found really cute return address labels at our Michael's Store, but they don't give you the template to use, so I have to play a little with them to get them to print out correctly. I have also with that. I still have to get some things to make a couple of baskets to raffle the day of the function. Our weather has been very hot and humid, where are our cooler temperatures, after all its fall already. Oh right I live in Florida, where it is always hot. LOL. Today I refinanced our house, to make our payments lower so I signed my life away again. Oh well I'll be here for another 20 years. Well I am going to share a couple of pictures of our new neighbor, he is living in the corner of our door way. So at last here he is. He is a very strange looking frog. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I was afraid that he would land on me.

Have a good night.