Oh Monday
Monday, September 28, 2009
all ready. Man where did the weekend go. Although my weekend was a busy one, with a few hours of work on Saturday, and then it was off to the Church for our Gospel Out Reach Festival. It was very hot working on it, but overall I think that it went very well. There will be a few things that I want to change for the next one that we have. Like don't having it when its so hot. LOL! With all that went on this past weekend, I did not get to work on my Envelopes. So thats a project for this week, yeah I know its only October, well in a couple of days but I have alot to do in making them, so I will need all the time I can get on that. I also have another project that I am working on and need to finish that, so that I can get another one of them started as I want to use them as Christmas gifts. I am also in the progress of making a couple of memory books, that will also be Gifts. So as you can see I have alot on my burner. As for our weather, it is still very hot and humid, although they are call for cooler temperatures later in the week, let's see if we get them, I sure miss the falls like in PA and CT. Maybe sometime I will move back. Well I will close this for now and hope to post again soon.