On Vacation
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Well yesterday I started my vacation and made some Date Bread, Pumpkin and started on my goodies gift baskets, for two of my neighbors. I am now making the cookies and will put them all together, and finish them up, and all my gifts will be done. And I even made it before Christmas eve. LOL. I also have to go out and buy a washer as my has finally died, thank goodness I got all the laundry done yesterday before it died. Hold a second I need to go and check the last batch of cookies. Okay I am back. I also have to wrap the gifts, and I can say I am done, for this year. I could go on for a while as its been a while since I last blogged, but I won't bore you with all that old news. So in this post I ask that you pray for my brother who had knee surgery, but isn't doing well, after the surgery, some complications have set in, so Lord I pray unto you that by the stripes in Jesus Gary will be healed Amen.

Holiday wishes to you all and may God Bless you and your families.